Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara is currently seeking an Associate Attorney to join our firm in our Civil Litigation practice group.
An ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of litigation experience as an attorney. The candidate must be motivated, reliable and able to work independently for a professional firm. This opportunity is ideal for a person ready to take their career to the next level with a highly reputable and multi-state firm.
We offer autonomy to manage your own caseload under the supervision of either a senior attorney or partner.
An ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Be a member in good standing with the State Bar of Nevada;
- Have courtroom and deposition experience (trial experience is a plus);
- Experience with legal research, drafting of motions and discovery;
- Work well independently and;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and computer ability.
Candidates should have experience researching and drafting legal briefs, working on and arguing various law and motion matters in court, as well as trial preparation. Discovery experience, including both taking and defending depositions is also required.
BWB&O is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are focused on career development, along with, providing our attorneys a healthy work-life balance. BWB&O offers a competitive market-based compensation package based on experience, a bonus program, dental, medical and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Civil Litigation: 2 years (Preferred)
- State Bar of Nevada (Preferred)
- One location