Work Comp Law Firm
Dietz, Gilmor & Chazen, an established California workers’ compensation defense law firm, is pleased to announce the addition of an associate attorney position to our firm. Based out of our Ontario office, with options and ample support to work remotely. The attorney will be responsible for ensuring quality representation of employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in the defense of workers’ compensation claims.
· Excellent research, communication, and organizational skills, with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work well with others on a team of attorneys, legal and administrative assistants.
· 0 – 3 years of experience in workers compensation defense a plus. Although we are considering all levels of experience, including those who have recently taken the bar.
· Strong academic credentials.
· Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
· A current California Bar membership in good standing.
We offer competitive salary, bonus opportunities, generous benefits, a great work atmosphere, and options to work remotely.
For qualified candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We are following all state and CDC recommended guidelines for the safety and wellness of our staff.
- One location