Louis Law Group
High pace property insurance litigation law firm is seeking an associate attorney for immediate hire. The following are the usual, basic and essential functions of the position.
- Member in good standing of the Florida Bar.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience handling first party insurance cases either on the plaintiff or defense side.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a large caseload.
- Must be familiar with drafting and reviewing discovery, taking and defending depositions, attending hearings, drafting pleadings and motions etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced litigation environment.
- Be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently handle various tasks.
Base salary plus performance bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Florida Bar License (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19