Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is looking for a motivated and experienced employment attorney to join our legal team. This role will support Lucid’s business leaders and stakeholders in the management and handling of all labor and employment-related matters, including day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives.
- Manage Motor Vehicle Salesperson Licensing in various states, including applications, pending and issued licenses, and license renewals and terminations
- Communicate with the DMV and other state and municipal agencies
- Obtain surety bonds, insurance cards, and certificates of insurance
- Collaborate with various teams across Lucid to obtain documents and information
- Calendar due dates, scheduling and updating meeting notes for action items
- Manage and maintain corporate and licensing records and processes
- Assist with the preparation and filing of annual reports, qualifications, entity and organizational charts, and other various legal department projects
- Notarize of various corporate documents
- 4+ years’ experience with a law firm or corporate legal department
- Team player
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Work well under pressure
- Professional, ethical, and able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize efficiently with exceptional time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, DocuSign, Smartsheet, Zoom, and OneDrive
- Ability to learn new programs and applications quickly
- Notary Public Certificate in California preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.