Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and legal services. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal for an established firm in Albuquerque, NM.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting 3-4 attorneys in a fast paced environment
- Heavy documentation
- Assisting with the preparation and organization of documents for business transaction
Qualified Paralegal should have:
- Experience with business transactions, specifically working within a law firm practice
- At least 4 years of relevant experience within a law firm
- Tracking case deadlines
- Corresponding with clients, witnesses, and opposing counsel
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum 3 years commercial litigation experience
- Familiar with NM law and E-file
- Full time in the office, no remote available at this time
Salary DOE : $55,000 – $60,000 Per Year
Employers Pro Advantage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, disability, serious medical condition, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other classifications protected under the law.
Job Type: Full-time