Porter Legal Group, PLLC
Porter Legal Group employs professionals who deliver solutions for complex cases. We dedicate the time and diligence necessary for excellent results. At Porter Legal Group a client will never be just another file. The combination of our experienced professionals, legal knowledge and dedication are what mark the difference. Immigration, Criminal Defense and Family law encompass our main practice areas. Currently we have an opening in our Family law department for a bilingual paralegal.
The paralegal will be responsible for preparing court filings with minimal supervision, communicating extensively with clients, managing their own deadlines, translating for attorneys and performing other functions assigned by management.
We need someone who is fluent in Spanish,professional, highly organized, punctual, and has sharp attention to detail. We want someone who is self-motivated and demonstrates disposition in helping other team members.
- Fluent in Spanish (required)
- Capable of drafting pleadings and discovery (preferred but not required)
- Proficient in E-Filing, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and Adobe Acrobat (preferred but not required)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize responsibilities (required)
- Excellent verbal and written skills (required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience(required)
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits****
Opportunity for growth***
Entry-level applicants are welcome to apply****
Pay is based on experience and qualifications. Please email your resume and any references.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location