- Support attorneys by assembling and organizing information for legal documents.
- Researching law.
- Assembling case materials.
- Writing reports and memoranda.
- Prepare legal drafts, including complaints, 90(c) packets, discovery requests, responses, and other pleadings.
- Research law by studying laws, statutes, constitutions, regulations, court opinions, including precedents and reasoning, and trends using standard print texts and computers; preparing legal memoranda.
- Assemble case materials by collecting, organizing, and summarizing information, documents, reports, and evidence.
About Sherwood Law Group:
Law Group is a highly specialized boutique law firm providing superior value, greater access to the senior-most attorneys and higher priority among the firm’s clients. As a “boutique” law firm, we are better suited to being responsive to a client’s individual needs and are committed to satisfying and educating our clients so that you may better understand the legal process and how we look to provide the best legal service in your specific case, as well as obtain the best possible outcome.