JS Law Firm
Law Clerk/Legal Intern-Recent law graduate-Mandarin Required-Potential H1B
JS Law is a full service global law firm. Its offices are located in the Midtown Manhattan, New York City. We rely on our elite lawyers ‘cross-border expertise and global platform to provide our clients effective and practical legal solutions tailored to their specific needs. Our service expands across the Asian and the U.S. law, including litigation and non-litigation practice. We are seamlessly connected with 5,000 lawyers in hundreds of offices around the globe to help solve client’s legal problems.
JS law is a full service law firm based in Midtown, Manhattan, New York. We are hiring full time law clerks/legal interns for large commercial litigation cases and also corporate and securities law projects.
There is no salary for this position. A stipend of 20 dollars for each working day is available for law clerks or legal interns working at office. There may be additional project bonuses as well. There is potential opportunity for long term positions and H-1B visa sponsorship in 2020 after 3-6 months of internship. Working in office is preferred while tempo working at home due to Covid-19 may be allowed. Please visit our website www.jslawusa.com for more info.
Our requirements for this position:
1. recent graduate from US law schools with a JD or LLM degree
2. have passion in litigation, arbitration, corporate, securities, IP and commercial laws.
3. willing to work hard and keep improving, have team work spirit.
4. can speak and read mandarin fluently.
5. would be a plus if knowing how to do new media marketing, including drafting and publishing corporate Wechat account, and make short videos.
1. get legal training from experienced attorneys and partners including litigation, arbitration, corporate, securities, IP and commercial laws
2. get involved in major cases which will enhance your resumes
3. build professional networks with legal professionals
4. learn and improve to handle large legal projects.
5. potential opportunity for long term position and H-1 B sponsorship in 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
You are required to wear a mask and have a vaccine record to work in NYC office.
- Master’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location