- Prior Leasing Experience in a Law Firm or Corporate Legal Department.
- Specialized experience in the leasing area for corporate clients.
- Broad commercial real estate transactional background.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills and the ability to manage client engagements.
- Other requirements include excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple priorities and assume a high degree of responsibility.
BCLP offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, life insurance, and retirement plans. We also provide eligible employees flexible time off plans including paid Parental leave, Paid Time Off (PTO), and paid holidays.
Learn more about our offices.
At Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner we understand the value of a diverse workforce and we believe people perform at their best when they can truly be themselves at work. We aim to create an inclusive environment where all our employees are valued, motivated and able to be themselves. In order to provide the best possible service to our diverse client base, we are committed to recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing our people with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, political belief, disability or any other protected characteristic.
- Mansfield Certified Plus firm for 2020
* Signee to the United Nations’ Global LGBTQ* Standard of Conduct for Business
- Named by Stonewall as a “Top Global Employer 2020”
- Received the Women in Law Empowerment Forum “WILEF” Gold Standard Certification for 2020