Provides legal administrative support to General Counsel and Legal Staff:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administer contract processes, including preparing templates, returning documents to internal and external customers, documenting actions and inputting information into customer relationship/contract-matter management systems.
- Respond to requests and redirect items to internal customers in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Perform routine legal and administrative task and assists General Counsel and Legal Staff, as requested.
- Maintain electronic and physical legal files, dockets, calendars, and other follow-up/reminder systems.
- Accomplish department and individual goals; explore opportunities to add value to job; update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Other duties and responsibilities to support the department and corporate objectives as may be assigned by the General Counsel and Legal Staff from time to time.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: An individual may have any combination of education, training and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities as described, including:
- Knowledge of contract and corporate documents and administrative processes and procedures
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Excellent word processing skills with advanced knowledge of MS Word preferred
- Competence in English grammar, punctuation, spelling, proofreading, correspondence and business formats, and Internet research
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with diverse groups
- Prepare concise and accurate written communications
- Prepare documents from standard templates
- Complete work assignments timely
- Coordinate a variety of projects simultaneously
- Organize and prioritize work
- Exercise analytical and independent judgment
- Have attention to detail and understanding of complex relationships
- Read and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality
- Maintain cooperative working relationships
- Work with bilingual, English/foreign language agreements (preferred)
- Experience with Legal Tracker, SharePoint and SalesForce or other CMS/CRM system preferred
- Licensed Notary Public in California a plus
- Proficiency in reading and writing in language(s) other than English a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative position; experience working in a corporate legal department with contract management or administration a plus
Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) helps power the modern connected world with security made for people. We protect digital content, applications, and devices with intuitive, people-centered, and frictionless security. Leading brands turn to Verimatrix to secure everything from premium movies and live streaming sports to sensitive financial and healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications. We enable the trusted connections our customers depend on to deliver compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around the world. Verimatrix helps partners get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business. To learn more, visit www.verimatrix.com.
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix’s Privacy Notice