Law offices Roy silverberg
We are looking for a Legal Secretary to undertake a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. There is room to growth and possible Full Time after hired.
- Effectively communicate with clients and attorneys.
- Greet visitors and perform initial screening of clients.
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work independently.
- Great at Customer Service, Responsible and reliable.
- Spanish Speaking a must.
- Notary certification a must.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Multiple locations