Moran Reeves & Conn PC
Moran Reeves Conn PC’s size and distinctive culture create a work environment where job fulfillment and professional growth are realized. We zealously represent our clients and are strongly committed to our core values and community service.
We seek a talented litigation lawyer to work with our Medical Malpractice team who can passionately and capably represent our clients and effectively collaborate with our other team members (lawyers and non-lawyers). This role involves and requires experience conducting depositions, having direct contact with clients, and representing them at hearings and trials.
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ litigation experience, as described above, involving medical malpractice, toxic tort, workers’ compensation, personal injury, or wrongful death matters. This role also requires one to be a team player and possess exceptional communications (oral and written), organizational, and analytical skills. Prior medical malpractice litigation experience is desired.
Job Benefits: We offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits including:
- High deductible health plan (HDHP) free to employees with generous employer contribution toward other plan options
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous employer contribution
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Generous paid leave benefits, including paid parental leave
- 100% employer-paid dental, life, and disability insurance plans
- Supplemental benefit options
- Business casual dress with “Jeans Friday”
- Free parking
We seek a team member who will fully and enthusiastically embrace our firm’s culture and values:
- Being one team of professionals, respecting and helping each other as equals
- Producing the highest quality work for our clients
- Being responsive, creative, and pragmatic
- Holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards
- Treating others with courtesy, respect, and dignity
- Involving ourselves responsibly in our community
We are committed to equal opportunity and recognize the strengths that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to our firm.
To apply, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements.