Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C.
Fast-growing Family Law & Probate Firm is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of family law litigation matters. Family law and probate experience are NOT required but preferred. If you are willing to learn, a fast learner, and have the core skills required, we can train you on the finer points of this field of law.
We have cultivated an amazing team and business culture. We are fiercely protective of both. This candidate should be a team player willing to do whatever is necessary to help clients and team members.
The candidate needs to have compassion, patience, and the ability to build relationships with clients.
$18 – $34 hourly
- Fact and legal research
- Draft and respond to Discovery
- Draft pleadings including answers, counterclaims, complaints, and motions
- Draft correspondence
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, and the courts
- Manage the attorney’s calendar
- Manage case deadlines
- Maintain case files
- Assist with case management
- Organize and electronically file pleadings
- Prepare exhibits and other documents for court
- Copying, scanning, and other administrative work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ as Litigation Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Ability to work overtime
- Must be willing to travel to, and work in, our office in Alpharetta, GA
There is no possibility for work from home for this position. Please refrain from applying if seeking remote work
- Please be willing to meet in person for an interview if invited. No Zoom interviews will be granted
Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. is a law firm specializing in family law and probate. With offices in Alpharetta, Marietta, Lawrenceville, Atlanta (Buckhead), and Cumming, we serve the needs of clients in all of north metro Atlanta.
Founded in 2010 with a focus on family law litigation, we help our clients navigate the difficult task of divorce and the associated issues that arise out of divorce including child custody, alimony, and division of property.
We have cultivated an amazing team and business culture. Our team of hardworking partners, associates, and support staff are all individually accomplished, earning numerous awards and accolades. We all come together, however, to produce a firm that is serious in the results we achieve for our clients, but all in a laid back environment for our employees.