Delagnes, Linder & Duey, LLP
Delagnes, Linder & Duey, LLP specializes in estate planning, taxation and business transactions. The firm is located in San Francisco’s Financial District. We are looking for a Paralegal who meets the requirements of B&P Code Section 6450 et seq, to join our team of ten attorneys along with our staff of paralegals and legal support staff with the following:
- Drafting of Estate Planning Documents (Trusts, Wills, etc.)
- Gathering asset transfer information, preparation of transfer documents; real estate conveyance documents, stocks and bonds, partnership and corporate interests
- Trust and Estate administration
- Probate procedures, court filings
- County records research
- Business Entity filings and maintenance in California and Delaware
- Drafting Business Transaction agreements (buy-sell, independent contractor, release and settlement, leases, assignment of interest, promissory notes and deeds of trust)
- Drafting Real Estate Transaction agreements (purchase sale agreements, deeds, leases)
- Legal Research
- Notary Public
This position requires a willingness to learn, to work independently and expedite projects to completion as well as excellent organization and verbal skills. Candidates must have strong word processing skills in Word Perfect and Microsoft Word (Outlining, cross-referencing, etc.). Experience with Adobe and Excel also preferred.
Current Notary Public Commission is required. Candidates should also possess a working knowledge of the real property recordation procedures in San Francisco Bay Area counties. We will train on specialized software.
This is a full time position and we seek candidates who are committed to the legal profession.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location