This is an entry-level position, experience is not required. All training will be provided.
The paralegal specialist provides legal/administrative support in areas of criminal law, family law, international law, contract law, and fiscal law. They assist judges, Army National Guard lawyers, and unit commanders with legal matters and judicial work.
- Provide paralegal support to unit commanders and the Office of the Staff Judge Advocate.
- Provide legal documents in courts-martial, nonjudicial punishments, and other military justice matters
- Prepare line of duty determinations, separation board proceedings, and other administrative law matters
- Assistance in the family law arena, such as powers of attorney, wills, and separation decrees
- Ability to supervise those in a command
- Providing technical guidance to subordinates
- Maintaining law/administrative library
- Monitoring and reviewing actions for accuracy
Job Training Explained
- The initial job training for this position takes place out of state. The job training is a full-time job, you will be paid accordingly. Once fully trained for this position, you will perform this job part-time in Washington state.
Please carefully read and have a full understanding of the position prerequsets.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $300.00 – $4,000.00 per month
Our office staff is fully vaccinated. At this time we are not requiring new applicants to be vaccinated.
- age 18 to 34
- Applicant can not have neck, face, or hand tattoos
- Applicant can not have a criminal record.
- Applicant must be in good physical condition.
- Must be a US citizen or have a valid Green Card/ Natrulization
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations