Puff & Cockerill LLC
We are looking for an individual who has at least two years legal experience in either of the two areas of practice, as follows: (1) general practice law with emphasis on personal injury litigation, or (2) estate administration. This individual must also be able to work well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with little supervision. Looking for a take-charge person who can assist the attorney in meeting deadlines and who can multi-task. Interaction with clients via phone and in office a must. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Salary is negotiable with the right person and will be commensurate with the experience level in the area to which that person is applying.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear masks when leaving their individual offices and going into the common areas.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paralegal: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place