We are a personal injury law firm committed to leaving our clients with a sense of confidence. We have a diverse team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative professionals who collaborate as a team to service our clients.
Legal Assistant Job Duties:
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; organizing materials for team case review.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Legal Assistant Skills and Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills,Client Relationships, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality.
Enhances effectiveness by developing case information, evidence, and settlement options; tracking cases.
Joining our team is more than showing up to do your job. We have a culture of accountability and coach-ability . We value authenticity and for us – without integrity nothing works.
Full Time Position + Benefits and Training
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Legal Assistance: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place