Hagens & Berman
Plaintiffs’ Class Action Firm
Personal Injury Litigation Associate Attorney
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP is a national class-action and complex litigation law firm that takes on the world’s largest corporations and entities, fighting for the rights of consumers, investors, whistleblowers, employees, institutions and others. In the firm’s 27 years of practice, Hagens Berman has earned a reputation as one of the most feared plaintiffs firms in the nation, willing to go above and beyond in the fight for our clients’ rights. Our determination and expert skill are second to none in the plaintiffs’ bar, and our opponents know our name well.
Founded in 1993, we have grown to more than 80 attorneys, 17 practice areas and nine offices nationwide and have recovered more than $260 billion for plaintiffs. The firm’s tenacious spirit has earned it prestigious awards. Hagens Berman has repeatedly been named one of the top 10 plaintiffs’ firms in the country. Read more about our cases, history, success record, and awards. Follow the firm’s progress on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro is seeking a Personal Injury Litigation Attorney to join our practice in our Seattle office.
- Investigate and vet potential new cases for technical and legal issues
- Responsible for having a deep knowledge and understand all the facts in each case that is assigned
- Ability to review, summarize, and highlight evidence gathered from documents
- Research legal facts and regulations for new cases
- Conduct all phases of civil discovery, including drafting written discovery, conducting meet and confers, and preparing for and conducting depositions
- Draft briefs, memoranda, and other legal documents
- Prepare for hearing, trial, and depositions
- Help identify and work with experts
- Identify, select and prepare expert witnesses
Requirements and Qualifications:
- J.D. with 3-6 years’ litigation experience (personal injury litigation experience strongly preferred).
- Highly accomplished academic and employment credentials
- Exceptional analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior writing, drafting and oral advocacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented, self-starter, with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high pressure situations
- Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Please include “Personal Injury Litigation Attorney” in the email subject line.