Winner of the Triangle Business Journals Best Places to Work, large category!
We are recruiting to hire a talented Personal Injury (Pre-Litigation) Paralegal to help support our growth in North Carolina! This is your opportunity to work with one of the largest and fastest growing PI law firms in the state. Our culture is unique and our standards are high – if the following description resonates, we’d like to hear from you.
About the Firm:
Providing excellent legal service to our clients is our calling. As one of the state’s largest personal injury law firms, we have the experience and resources to fight the good fight. Forty percent of our team has been with us for more than five years. Many exciting things are on the horizon, and we hope you’ll consider joining us. We were recently named the best large company to work for in the Triangle!
What The Day Looks Like:
- Providing excellent service for our clients – this includes everything from being the first point of contact if they have any questions and providing updates on their case.
- Handling a high volume case load
- Admin tasks such as heavy call volume and maintaining electronic files
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
- Has at least one year of relevant legal experience
- Is computer savvy and enjoys learning new software
- Is detail oriented with the organization skills required to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Enjoys speaking with clients and providing “above and beyond” customer service
We will consider high potential candidates without legal experience. These candidates should include a cover letter explaining why they are interested in this position, and detail their relevant skills.