Bricker & Eckler is currently searching for a highly motivated, independent and detail-oriented Paralegal or Public Finance Analyst with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills to work within our Public Finance Group. Skills and attributes should include but not be limited to:
- A minimum of two years of banking or investment industry experience to include experience with DBC is preferred.
- Must have a strong knowledge of computers and the ability to read, interpret and translate financial information and have a high level of competency in Excel, including the ability to utilize and/or create customized financial models.
- This position involves the regular use of quantitative skills, including the ability to understand and analyze revenue streams, debt models, bond models, development proformas, property tax models, and other economic models utilized for programs and for specific transactions.
- Interest in public sector work, community development, or environmental sustainability is encouraged.
- Candidates should possess an undergraduate degree in economics, math, finance or accounting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail; self-starter; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; and enthusiasm for working as part of a team.