Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, a top Am Law 100 firm, is seeking a highly motivated, well-qualified associate for the Chicago Office. Successful applicants will have four to five years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Broad commercial real estate transactions, including substantial commercial real estate finance experience
- Real estate acquisition and dispositions, property management and asset management, real estate development and construction
- Commercial real estate leasing, including the representation of large institutional landlords
- Representing buyers and sellers of commercial real estate projects, including office, multi-family, and industrial
The position offers the chance for significant responsibility and participation in all phases of real estate transactions. The eligible candidate should also have exceptional negotiation skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple priorities, and assume a high degree of responsibility. Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills, and the ability to manage client engagement.
BCLP is a global law firm with 31 offices in 11 countries, and a platform of 1,400lawyers, placing us among the largest in the world. We are known for our relationship-driven, collaborative culture, diverse legal experience, and industry-shaping innovation and offer clients one of the most active M&A, real estate, financial services, litigation, and corporate risk practices in the world.
BCLP offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, life insurance, and retirement plans. We also provide eligible employees flexible time off plans including paid Parental leave, Paid Time Off (PTO), and paid holidays.
Learn more about our Chicago office.
At BCLP we understand the value of a diverse workforce and we believe people perform at their best when they can truly be themselves at work. We aim to create an inclusive environment where all our employees are valued, motivated, and able to be themselves. In order to provide the best possible service to our diverse client base, we are committed to recruiting, retaining, rewarding, and developing our people with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, political belief, disability or any other protected characteristic.
- Mansfield Certified Plus firm for 2020
*Signee to the United Nations’ Global LGBTQ* Standard of Conduct for Business
- Named by Stonewall as a “Top Global Employer 2020”
- Received the Women in Law Empowerment Forum “WILEF” Gold Standard Certification for 2020
Qualified candidates please submit your email address above and complete the online application process. You will be asked to upload your cover letter and resume in PDF format.