Gess Mattingly & Atchison, PSC
TITLE: REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL
LOCATION: LEXINGTON, KY
A successful candidate must possess:
· Experience in preparing all title and closing documents for real estate transactions.
· Experience performing title, lien and UCC searches.
· A strong command of the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
· Experience using SoftPro.
· An Associate degree or equivalent paralegal certification
· 3+ years work experience as a real estate paralegal
The successful candidate must be confident, highly motivated, and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy, and project a positive and empathetic attitude. The ideal candidate works well independently and possesses excellent organizational, written & verbal communication and time management skills.
Salary commensurate with experience and includes full benefits (medical, dental, and life insurance).
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply