As a Senior Corporate Attorney at RoundGlass, you will be an integral part of the business providing counsel directly to business leadership on a myriad of legal issues. You will be able to prioritize well, build positive, productive relationships across the organization and with outside vendors, and think strategically. You will be negotiating complex contracts and licensing agreements, advising on potential corporate transactions, and implementing regulatory compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Draft, review and negotiate complex high dollar, high volume contracts, including master license and services agreements, confidentiality agreements, statements of work, strategic partnership agreements, leases, vendor contracts, subcontractor agreements, marketing agreements, and various other contracts in connection with the company’s activities on a day-to-day basis and in line with company policies and risk tolerance
- Review, draft, and negotiate customer/vendor contract terms regarding privacy/security, including performing vendor privacy risk assessments
- Monitor RoundGlass’ practices to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable laws, policies, standards, guidelines, and processes
- Provide legal input on existing and new business relationships
- Assist in developing, implementing, and enforcing compliance policies and procedures in connection with the Company’s business operations and regulatory requirements
- Support all departments in connection with legal and/or contractual requests
Who we’re looking for:
- Completion of a J.D degree; licensed and in good standing in Washington State
- 6+ years of relevant corporate experience; in-house experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to provide engaging, clear explanations for staff who may have minimal legal background
- Ability to handle multiple, complex projects on an ongoing basis, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in a tech start-up environment preferred
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.