We’re here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We’re creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we’re always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you’ll do work that’s as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we’ll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
- We are looking for an experienced strategic leader to operationalize how attorney solutions are provided to consumers in this first-of-a-kind revolutionary model.
- In this model, you will be responsible for building and leading scalable process operations for our attorney-assisted products and solutions on our best-in-class LegalTech platform, with major focus on attorney platforms and tools, fulfillment processes, demand forecasting, workforce management, and quality of service.
- You’ll be a critical and vocal part of the Attorney Solutions leadership team; as well as represent this vertical across all LegalZoom’s operational pillars.
- Re-imagine and build new fulfillment processes and systems to increase efficiency and reduce friction for customers and attorneys as we scale;
- Maximize service quality and effectiveness;
- Build demand and capacity planning capabilities to ensure that we can meet the demand for attorney-assisted services;
- Identify, recommend, and implement new technologies and tools to optimize service delivery;
- Optimize our ability to measure and improve quality of service;
- Use data to uncover insights that drive actionable recommendations for growth;
- Establish, communicate, and implement operations-related policies, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- 5-10 years in strategic operations for professional service or platform-based businesses
- Experience in high-growth settings with demonstrated abilities to enable organizations to scale
- Firsthand experience in building organizational capabilities of demand / supply planning and building processes to enable quality and efficiency
- High-quality communication skills (written and oral)
- Skill collaborating cross-functionally in matrixed environments
- Consulting background is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with legal information technology systems is preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.